Monday, July 22, 2013

Progress Post

Last week was a little disappointing as far as progress goes because I got a cold and I think that made me not progress.  However, I did take some after pics.  

First of all, I don't wear bikinis.  There was one year where I thought I would try it out and it just wasn't for me.  I'm self conscious about my belly and about modesty (especially around people I know).  I love tankinis though.  

I had these tankini bottoms in my drawer.  The 'before" pictures are in a black sports bra.  The "after" (more like "current") pictures are with a bikini top I just bought at Target.  I'll probably only use it for before/after pics and to lay out.   


These before/afters are not from after I had Sophie until now.  They are from when I started with my trainer last month and last Saturday.

My stats are:
137 lbs
14.9% body fat
120 lbs of muscle

For the competition I need to cut about 7% more body fat.  Therefore, I am starting two-a-day cardio training.  That's two forty-five minute sessions, six days a week.  The awesome thing is that my heart rate has to be around 152 the whole time.  Gah!

But it will be worth it!  Great things are often hard to get.

I decided to go darker with my hair so when it is time for the competition I don't look totally fake with platinum hair, spray tan, and oiled body.  I'll show you the after pic soon.


2 comments:

  1. Ummm hello babe!!! And hey no need to explain the bikini deal. No one has right to judge for whatever reason or picture :) anyway you are so motivating ! Good job Kelli!! Wish we were still neighbors !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do look AMAZING. So proud of you--you are my fitness hero!

    ReplyDelete