Friday, June 14, 2013

Competition Posture

You wouldn't believe how much I have learned and the results that I have gotten in just one week of training with my personal trainer/competition coach.  Seriously, I'm seeing muscle fibers I haven't seen in years and I've probably lost 5 pounds of fat.

The thing is, it's all about clean eating along with the workouts.   And I mean very, very clean.  I eat egg whites, chicken, cottage cheese, asparagus, apples, strawberries, and almond butter.  Every day.

You can workout for hours and not see results if you aren't eating well.  Remember that.  The less processed food, the better.  And no added calories from sugar, syrup, jams, etc.

Today I want to show you perfect posture in four moves.  Practice these (so I'm not the only one in the parking lot of the grocery store looking weird).

1. Arms straight out, palms down.
2. Bring the elbows back.
3. Rotate the shoulders so arms are facing up at a 90 degree angle, palms forward.
4. Straighten the arms and bring them to your sides.




Linking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment